Detailed Product Description
Extreme protection against security threats.
ACE window laminates reduce the risk of injury during a wide range of life threatening situations. When earthquakes or explosions erupt, ACE's laminate will hold broken glass fragments together to provide you with sufficient time to escape.
Originally developed to help protect against terrorist attacks in Europe and the Middle East, ACE's security laminate helps safeguard government, military institutions, embassies, banks, hotels, hospitals, automobiles and homes with vulnerable expanses of glass.
ACE offers stylish shades of grey and silver to enhance your home's appearance. Unlike traditional safety precautions such as window bars and wired glass, our safety films are visually unobtrusive.
SL 20 - Anti-Terrorist Clear Glass Film
- Highest level of fragmentation retention in the industry
- Hurricane resistance
- High-end bomb blast protection
- Resistance to small arms fire
- World's first 4-ply security laminate
- Scratch resistant surface coating
- 7 pound per ream laminating adhesive
- 14 pound per ream mounting adhesive
400 Series-Standard Glass Security
Send your message to this supplier
Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.