Detailed Product Description
Standard Export Grades:-
1) AGEB Alleppey Green Extra Bold - Size 7mm above wt/lt 435 gms.
2) AGB Alleppey Green Bold - Size 6mm above wt/lt 415gms
3) AGS Alleppey Green Superior - Size 5mm above wt/lt 385 gms
4) AGS-1 Alleppey Green Shipment Green-1 - Size 4mm above wt/lt 350gms
5) AGS-2 Alleppey Green Shipment Green-2 - Size 4mm above wt/lt 320gms
Bold : Popular Export Grade. 90% and above capsules will be having 6.5mm and above dia, matured and Greenish color. Lt. Wt. will be 415 gms Yellow/Black/open cardamom removed
Super Bold: A very special variety. All capsules will be matured greenish and having above 8 mm dia. Lt. Wt. will be more than 450 gm. Can not see any yellow/Black/open cardamom
Extra Bold : Best in the Export market. All capsules will be matured, greenish and having 7 mm and above dia. Lt. Wt. will be 435 gm. Yellow/Black/open cardamom will be removed
We procure, clean and market the Alleppey Green Cardamom, the cardamom grown in Kerala and Western Ghats. Please note that that Bulk mixture usually contains of 8 mm -20%, 7 mm -50%, 6 mm - 30%, as far the size of the capsules are concerned
Grade designations and definitions of the quality of Alleppey Green Cardamom
Empty and malformed capsules percent by count (max)
Immature and shriveled capsules percent by weight (maximum)
Blacks and splits % by count maximum
Size (diameter of hole in mm of the sieve on which
Weight in G/L by wt. (max)
Cardamom extra bold
Deep Green, Green or light Green
(1)The cardamoms shall be the dried capsules of Ellataria Cardamom grown in South India. Capsules being three cornered and having a ribbed appearance.
(2) The capsules shall be free from insect infestation and visible mould.
(3) Thrip marks alone on the capsules shall not lead to the conclusion that the capsules have been infected with insects.
Shipment Green 1
Shipment Green 2
Send your message to this supplier
Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.