Detailed Product Description
Automatic Tank Level Gauge is float operated unit for accuratemeasurement of liquid level in fixed roof & floating roof tanks atpressure up to 14.5 psig.
- 90O Elbow / 135O Elbow.
- Tape piping.
- Gauge head mounting bracket / pipe mounting bracket / anchor / guide wire assemblies.
- Inspection Hatch - in absence of manhole cover.
- Flexible Tank Entry - to compensate roof movement inaccuracy of cone roof tank.
- Floats - standard float / interface float / reinforced float / low immersion float.
- Crank-up Mechanism - for hoisting the float.
- Liquid Seal - to prevent vapour losses & protect from corrosivevapours to enter in gauge.
Byusing a float having a large horizontal area to reduce immersion, theeffects of variations in relative density are negligible. Bearingsexposed to tank vapours are in PTFE to ensure minimum errors due tofriction. The level may be read to the nearest millimeter & whencorrectly installed, this gauge is acceptable for custody transfer inmost parts of the world.
Thegauges can readily be fitted with any of our flame proof orintrinsically safe level transmission systems. High, low &intermediate alarms can be fitted to these gauges, either as a separateunit or included in any level transmitter.
Please furnish the following information:
- Height & type of tank.
- Product stored, including temperature & pressure.
- Mounting arrangement required.
- Alternatives & additions to standard specifications.
- Dimensions of non standard features.
- Supply of gauge / accessories or both.
- Scope of installation work.