Detailed Product Description
The first unit, Virgo Automation division manufactures Valve Automation system and Controls and specializes in:
Designing & customizing the control circuits for special Automated valves like Line Break systems, Emergency shut down valves, Gas operated systems, Gas over Oil systems, Hydraulic Power packs, Telemetric systems.
Manufacture of Valve Actuators and various Control components of Pneumatic & Hydraulic actuated systems.
Integrating the valve, actuator & controls together, thereby offering the complete system as single point responsibility.
Fire Proof enclosures for actuators & controls.
The Second unit manufactures Ball valves. The current manufacturing range of ball valves is as below:
Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves in sizes 2 to 48 as per API 6D / ANSI B 16.34 design and manufacturing standards. Pressure ratings available are from 150 # - 1500 #. The valves are Fire Safe Tested to API 6FA / API 607 / BS 6755 II standards.
Floating Design Ball Valves in sizes 1/2 to 12 as per BS 5351/API 6D/ANSI B16.34 design and manufacturing standards. Pressure ratings available from 150 # - 600 # . The valves are Fire Safe Tested to API 607 / API 6FA / BS 6755 II standards.
3 piece Screwed & Socket Weld end Ball Valves in sizes 1/2" thru 2" as per BS 5351 / ANSI 16.34 design and manufacturing standards. Pressure ratings available are PN64 / 400 # / 800 #.
- ensures Positive Body-Joint Sealing against Pipeline Stresses.
- with O-Rings enhances Stem Sealing Capabilities to atmosphere.
- All Flanged Valves have which permits on site Actuator mounting and use of Standard mounting hardware.
- Blow-out-proof Stem.
- & Anti-static Designs are Standard. Fire Safety as per API 607 / BS EN ISO 10497 / API 6FA and Certified by Lloyds Register.
- High Spherocity and Surface Finish of Ball ensure Positive Shut-off and Low operating Torque.
- Specially Designed Seat Ring in a variety of materials to suit specific applications.