Kindly Provide your e-mail while enquiring about our products so that we can provide you thr complete information on prices and shipping.
Here we bring the finest quality Basmati & Non Basmati rice from the North Gangetic Plains of india and the foothills of Himalaya.
Following varieties are available like Basmati Rice, basmati Supreme, basmati grade-I, basmati grade-II & basmati grade-III, Pusa, Reshami, Sharbati, Parboiled, sela golden etc.
Rice is packed in the 50 kilogram bags, 5 kilogram & 10 kilogram packing is also available.
Inspection: Third party inspection or any agency designated by the consignee.
Payments: Confirmed, irrevocable L/C at sight through any reputed bank. T/T, demand draft.
40% money is to be paid at the time of order confirmation and remaining 60% at the time of despatch.
Minimum Order Quantity: We also do the LCL quantities, however minimum order quantity is 10 metric tonnes. Full container loads are also available.
Delivery lead time : The consignment will be shipped with in 20 days on the confirmation of the order.
Shipping: We choose the most economical shipping line, however the consignee can also nominate the shipping line.
Our Markets: Middle Eastern Countries, European Union, U.K. & U.S.A
Thanking you and hoping to hear from you.
Anil Kumar Lal
New Dehi, India
Tel/Fax : 0091-11-41541463