Detailed Product Description
SPT-A Recommended for speed for the Indian Rotary pad printing technology, where speed goes maximum from 5000-7000/hr. Ink is successfully used as Battery ink, we are proud to become major supplier AMCO Batteries and Amar Raja. Excellent hot water, acid and brake oil resistance.
High gloss, excellent adhesion, scratch and alcohol resistance. Vegetable and oil resistance, without stringing in Pad printing.
- PET plastics
- Treated and partly untreated PP, OPP and PET.
- Mesh Count:100-120T
- Surface drying time:10-15 minutes, natural air dry
- Full drying time:12-18 hours, natural air dry
- Thinner:S-3 (slow), S-16P (regular), S-63P (fast)
- Cleaner: S-186
- Antifoaming agent: PP specific antifoaming agent
Color matching system:
- Only used with this series, do not use it with other series inks.
- Make sure you choose a suitable ink before use. Open the packaging to check whether or not precipitation, hard-setting, gelation, and color distortion arose. Stir ink well before use;
- Apply SPTA specific thinner (S-3 slow, S-16P regular, S-63P fast) to achieve a printable viscosity;
- It is necessary to do tests and determine adhesion and other properties after 24 hours of natural drying before final production printing.
- Finished prints can not contact ink to ink with soft PVC for fear that its plasticizer results in ink stickiness and loss of color.
- Add approx. 6% XB2-516 hardener when printing household appliances requiring water resistance. The mixed ink must be used up in 4 to 6 hours. End of life product will reduce adhesion drastically.
- Suitable to print on Motorbike Batteries, Car/Trucks Batteries, Inverters. Resistant to Battery acid, Brake oil, Hot water, Heat Rub, etc.