Detailed Product Description
We are Manufacturer and Exporter of bevel helical gearboxes.
Bevel Helical Gearboxes & Helical Gear Boxes
AGNEE H series helical parallel shaft and bevel helical right angle drive industrial gearboxes have been introduced to meet the requirements of today's demanding applications in the medium and heavy-duty sector of the power transmission market.
The modular design and construction of the Series H offers many engineering and performance benefits including a high degree of interchangeability of parts and sub assemblies. This in turn provides considerable economies of production while maintaining the highest standard of component integrity.
Apart from standard range, Gear Boxes are also tailor made to suit individual requirement or as per specifications provided. Please feel free to discuss your requirement and we shall be pleased to make suitable suggestions.
Gear tooth geometry design combines maximum efficiency with high load carrying capacity and minimal noise generation. Serviceability of the product was key in the design of the Series H range allowing easy maintenance for long life and reliability, which are synonymous with our field reputation.
- Unit Sizes: 80, 90, 100, 112, 125, 140, 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 280, 315, 355, 400, 450, 500, 560, 630
- Transmission ratio: 1.2 - 438
- Input Power: 0.61 KW to 5,000 kW
- Torque: Up to 117,000 Nm
- Gear Ratios: Up to 130:1
Features & Benefits of Bevel Helical Gearboxes
AGNEE Series H Bevel Helical Gearbox takes advantage of our many years of accumulated design expertise together with the use of high quality materials and components, and has the following features & benefits:-
- Profile ground helical gears.
- High level of surface finish for quiet running.
- Units can be offered in horizontal or vertical mounting positions
- All units are also available with hollow bore for output shaft mounting.
- Output bores can be connected by shrink disc.