Detailed Product Description
Silicon Poly Crystalline Solar Panels
- Exhaustive Range upto 220watts.
- Manufactured to international specifications and standards.
- Approved by SEC, ISPRA,UL,IECQ (IEC61215),RDSO.
- High Performance
- Maximum reliability and minimum maintenance
- Resistant to water, abrasion, and hail impact
- Lightweight anodised aluminium frame with edge sealant around the laminate.
- Series connected Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells
- Toughened High Transmision Glass
- Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Encapsulant
- Anodised Aluminium Frame
- Weather resistant Frame seal
- Hinged weather-proof lid
- Captive screws
- Three cable gland (standard)
• Similar to Aluminum cladding, opaque
Solar PV modules can be mounted over
suitable structural framing on South/SW
façades (active building element).
Transparent Modules and elements:
• Comparable to structural glazing, BIPV or
transparent SPV solar panels can be fitted
onto facades, atriums and skylights.
• Modules can be designed as architectural
elements like fins, strip lighting, canopies,
overhangs, chajjas, glass houses, etc.
TATA BP SOLAR INDIA LIMITED a joint venture of the Tata Power Company, India and BP Solar, USA. They have a technology that is truly state-of-the-art, a team that shares the companys vision and commitment to renewable energy, an enviable and innovative product range, a track record that any organization would be proud of and a sales graph that moves in just one direction : Upwards !
We have a great range of product to offer for both domestic and industrial applications such as solar water heaters, solar lighting systems, solar street lights, solar power packs, solar cookers, solar blinkers, solar building integrated photovoltaic panels and many more.
Rajesh K C