Detailed Product Description
CHLORINATED PARAFFIN WAX or CPW as it is more commonly known is maufactured by the chlorination of C 9 to C 22 H2n+2 straight chain hydrocarbons Stringent quality control measures are adhered to using sophisticated equipment like Lovibond Nessleriser, Karl Fisher apparatus, Abbe Refractometer, Brook Field Viscometer and Gas Liquid Chromatographer, Flow Rotameter and other state of the art equipments.
* Used in PVC and ethyl cellulose industries as a secondary plasticizer in the manufacture of shoe soles, suction hosepipes, tubing, cable wires, carpets etc.
* Used in rubber industry as flame retardant chemical.
* Used in the paint industry in anti-corrosive and fire proof paints.
* Used in industrial lubricants like gear oil as a fire retardant chemical additive.
* Used in carbon paper as a flexible coating.
Available in 250 Kg HDPE Drums or MS Drums.