Detailed Product Description
Pressure Calibration Pump Designed for Calibrating Pressure Measuring Instruments from Gauges to Indicators, Controllers, Switches & Transmitters / Sensors, Safety Valves, Relief Valves.
Ideally suitable for in-situ calibration of the Pressure Instruments.
- Light Weight approx. 8kg nett
- Water Operated, no oil spillage & contamination to instruments & user
- Low effort required to build pressure upto 400bar
- No external electric power source required
- No change of oil seals for at least 2 years
- Stainless Steel cylinder; increased life of pump
- Fully rotating adapters for easy change over of process instrument
Method Of Operating:
Hydraulic Pressure of Water is converted by means of power screw to a Pressure reading by means of reference( Master / Test Instrument).
Mode of Reading / Calibration:
Pressure Range: 0 - 400bar
Number of Ports:
2 No. of 1/2" BSP(F) ports for mounting reference and process instruments
Hydraulic Transmission Media:
Ideally Water Can be used. Else any reference liquid / oil can be used, like: SAE oil, Kerosene , diesel, Hydraulic Oils.