Detailed Product Description
Digital Transmitter has been designed to be used on Automatic TankLevel Gauge, in order to provide digital indication of tank level. Inaddition, it is also provided with 4 relay outputs programmable to therequired tank levels.
- LCD display for local indication of tank level.
- Can be connected to multi-spot temperature probe to process temperature signals.
- Communication with control room instruments on RS-485 or RS-232 link.
- Programmable relay outputs for independent level signals.
- Flameproof enclosure certified by CMRI, Dhanbad for use in gas group IIA & IIB hazardous areas.
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
DigitalTransmitter is mounted on the Tank Level Gauge. The gauge shaft drivestwo precision encoder discs in the Digital Transmitter to generatedigital signals proportional to the tank level.
The encoder disc has a number of slots arranged on different radiallevels such that 256 unique binary signals are generated in onerotation of the disc. Two encoder discs are interconnected through aprecision gear box. Signal from both the discs is combined together& it gives the indication of tank level. Digital Transmitter also provides 4 relay outputs, which arefield-programmable to the required tank levels. These relays are drivenby the microprocessor. Relay outputs are wired separately & can beused for remote indication, raising alarms, valve control, etc.
- Model : DXT-545
- Power Supply : 230 V AC (Standard), 110 V AC (Optional), 24 V DC (Optional)
- Readout Accuracy : ± 1 mm (over mechanical gauge)
- Relay Outputs : 230 V AC, 2 Amp
- Drive : Rigid direct drive
- Enclosure : Cast Aluminium LM-6
- Flameproof - approved for use in hazardous areas under gas groups IIA & IIB
- Weatherproof - IP-65
- Cable Entry : 3/4" B.S.Con., 6 nos.
- Operating Environment
- Temperature : -20°C to +60°C
- Humidity : 0 to 95% RH non-condensing