Detailed Product Description
Local and remote access to power monitoring data.
1. Input Monitoring
2. Three-phase voltage: RMS L-L, RMS L-N, RMS %, THD % and frequency
3. Three-phase current: RMS, RMS %, THD %, Crest Factor
4. Power: KW, KVA, PF
5. Monthly profiling: Time-stamped Min V, Max V, Min I, Max I, Max THD, Min KW,
6. Max KW
7. Active alarms and event logging: Input ACUV, Input ACOV, Input UFOF, Input Phase
8. Rotation, Input Phase Loss, High Input Voltage THD, High Input Current THD
Monitoring of environmental conditions.
1. Unit temperature calculated in metric or standard (ºF and ºC)
2. Optional Transformer (if applicable) temperature (ºF and ºC)
3. Optional Humidity within the unit (%)
Main panel breaker or main sub-feed breaker metering
1. Three-phase voltage: RMS
2. Three-phase current: RMS, RMS%
3. Power: KW, KVA, PF
4. Power usage (KWH): Monthly, Yearly, Total
5. MIN:MAX: I% KW, PF
6. Active alarms and event logging: Main Panel Breaker Overload warning, Main
7. Panel Breaker OverLoad, Panel Neutral Overload
8. User Configurations: Breaker
System-level Monitoring: Continuously monitors power conditions at branch circuit, sub-feed and main breaker levels.
Issues warnings and alarms if current loads or environmental conditions exceed user-defined thresholds.
Tracks event history, with integrated, real-time clock for time stamping.
Makes all data available on a central remote location.
Sends data to remote displays or management systems, using optional interface card.
Stores more than 23 months of data for diagnostics, comprehensive load profiling and energy planning
1. Emergency Power Off
2. Remote Emergency Power Off
3. Manual Restart
4. Phase Loss Protection
5. Ground Fault detection