Detailed Product Description
ESCON - Industrial Vee Belts: BELT CONSTRUCTION:
1. COVER: The bias cut cover fabric is impregnated with special NEOPRENE rubber compund to provide strong abrasion resistance on the pulley groove and to protect the inner parts of the Belts.
2. TENSION MEMBER: Specially treated tough polyester cords impart high strength, low elongation and excellent resistance to bending fatigue.
3. TOP COMPRESSION SECTION: High heat dissipating rubber compound withstands increased flexing and sudden shock loads.
4. INSULATION SECTION: This holds the tension members in place and acts as a binding force between cords, top and bottom Compression sections.
5. BOTTOM COMPRESSION SECTION: This is specially compounded to resist compression fatigue and heat for longer service life.
Belt Nominal Nominal Niminal Length Range Min. Recommended
Section Top Width Thickness Angle Inside Length Pulley Pith Dia
(mm) (mm) (deg) (ins) (mm)
A 13.0 8.0 40 16-180 80
B 17.0 11.0 40 20-400 125
C 22.0 14.0 40 36-600 200
D 32.0 19.0 40 88-600 355
E 38.0 23.0 40 158-600 500