Detailed Product Description
Advantages and General Characteristics of PTFE (Teflon) and PTFE coated Fasteners.
- Non-stick in nature suitable for wide range of applications.
- Highest operating temperature as compared to other fluoropolymers.
- Extremely low co-efficient of friction.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- High durability as compared to uncoated fasteners in terms of corrosion.
- Suitable for high temperature fluctuations.
- PTFE coated fasteners may often be reused.
- PTFE coated Fasteners are available in black, blue, yellow, and red color.
Applications of PTFE Coated Fasteners
- Marine Industry Onshore and Offshore.
- Petrochemical Industry - Onshore and Offshore.
- Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Textile Industry.
- Gas and Edible Oil Industry.
- Automobile Industry.
- Dye and Chemical Processing & Manufacturing Industry.
- Paper and Pulp Industry.
- Interior Designing.
- Space and Aircraft Industry.
- Major Engineering Industry (small scale, medium scale & large scale).