Detailed Product Description
Suitable for 'A' Class Fire from Paper. Textile, Cloth, Wood, Furniture, Timber Etc
- IS Specification :-IS: 940
- Capacity :- 9 Ltrs.
- Construction :- Manufactured out of M.S Sheets (CRCA) sheets in all welded construction.
- Anti corrosive Treatment :-Body Coated with Epoxy Polyester powder coating applied on internal and External surface of the body.
- Hydraulic Testing :- Each Body Hydraulically tested at 30 kgf/cm2
- Charge :- Co2 Gas Filled Cartridge is supplied with each extinguisher.
- (60 gm)
- Accessories :- Wall mounting Brackets.
- Approval :- 9 Ltrs. Capacity approved by TAC and marked with ISI Mark.
- Maintenance :- The Fire Extinguisher must be maintained as per IS:2190 for satisfactory performance.
Operation:- Keep the extinguisher in upright position and remove the safety clip provided on the Cap, strike the knob. This will puncture the Co2 Gas Cartridge and there by releases the Co2 Gas which expels the water out through the nozzle in Steady powerful jet. This should be aimed at the base of the flames.
For 'A' Class Fire (9 Ltrs)
Jet Range (in Meters)
Discharge Time (in sec)
Min. Discharge Quantity
Empty weight in K.g Approx.
Full weight in K.g Approx.
- Body :- Mild Steel
- Neckring :- Mild Steel
- Cap :- Gun Metal/ Brass
- Nozzel :- Brass
- Finish :- Internally - Epoxy powder Coating Fire Red
- Externally:- Epoxy powder Coating Fire Red