Detailed Product Description
Today, India has become one of the major players in world trade. It is one of the emerging global business hub. Having vast potential and opportunities untapped in almost all sectors many international companies have entered into Indian market and many more are planning to enter into the Indian market within years to come.
"World Trade Connections" established in 1984 is one of the leading International Marketing Consultants and Foreign Trade Facilitator. Since inception, has played vital role in the promotion of international trade. for more details about our activities, please visit :
We offer neutral platform for establishment of business between buyer and seller, Joint Venture, OEM contracts, setting-up of business in India, etc.,
World Trade Connections offers neutral platform for establishment of business between buyer and seller as well as offers International Marketing, buying, sourcing, trading, technology transfer, joint venture, setting-up of business in India, customs clearance of import & export consignments, logistics, educating executives and entrepreneurs in International trade and among many other activities to provide the best Products and services to its customers in and out of India.For promoting your business, we also offer following services to International Companies interested to sell their Products to Indian Market.
01. Promoting products in Indian market through various promotional campaigns, personally meeting with the buyer, etc., for complete one year.
02. Offering Catalogs, Price-list, Technical specifications, etc., for direct purchases.
03. Providing list of addresses of Indian Buyers shown interest to purchase your products.
04. Coordination with Buyer and seller to offer quotations/offers.
05. Regular follow-up with Indian buyers.
06. Updating buyers with changes in prices, offering other products, New products, company activities, etc.,
Apart from above, we shall be pleased to offer following services regularly or on case to case basis at a nominal fees :-
01. Personal follow-up with new buyer for establishment of business.
02. personal follow-up with your regular buyer to procure repeat orders/volume orders.
03. Checking/evaluating financial standing of the buyer.
04. Clearing of goods through Indian Customs for individual cargo or grouped cargo.
05. Assisting Indian Importers for placing orders, establishment of payment terms, arranging L/c., etc.,
06. Arranging Transportation and Warehousing facilities.
07. Arranging meetings with the buyer during visit of your key marketing persons, Hotel booking and Transportations.
08. Negotiating Order/ placement of trial orders as per quotations and instructions offered by your company.
With Professionals from various Industries having experienced for more than two decades, and with offices and representatives in almost 16 states of India.
Incase you need any further information/clarifications, please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to serve you in no time.