Detailed Product Description
Hydrostop is a new generation POLYMER MODIFIED bituminous waterproofing membrane consisting of non-woven polyester core suitable for wide range of applications. The non-ageing property of distilled bitumen and special property of selected bond of polymers yield a superb quality waterproofing membrane. The special multilayered design of Hydrostop works like a monolithic system which provides superior pliability, tensile strength, workability, and capacity to withstand the extreme climatic conditions.
Hydrostop membranes are ideal for wide range of waterproofing application including roofs, reservoirs, basements, tunnels, car parking etc. Hydrostop may be used for both exposed and covered applications.
- Total impermeability for complete waterproofing.
- Good bond ability and seam integrity.
- Stability at high ambient temperature.
- Good performance at broad temperature range.
- Good flexibility.
- Compatible with all normal roofing and building components..