Detailed Product Description
MILLTEC Length grader is Indented Cylinder Screen type it separates broken or shorter grain from whole grain by length. The undersize grain is captured by the indents and is carried up as the cylinder revolves until a point is reached where the grain is dislodged by gravity and is collected in a trough screw conveyor and discharged.
The full grain remains in the bottom of the cylinder and travels to a separate discharge outlet
- High accuracy sorting of head rice from the mixed, normally after sifting.
- This machine can be used for Broken Rice Separation of different Length of Basmati Rice
- Easy maintenance and minimum operation cost.
- Specially designed Indents ensures that there is no Rice in the separated Broken
- Percentage of Broken Separation is adjustable
- Can also be used to separate head rice and broken of various lengths
- Inbuilt Self-Clean mechanism to assure optimum Separation.
- The machine equipped with the sampling ports at out lets which will be enables to monitor the degree of separation.
- Geared motors are used for less maintenance, instead of belt or chain drive system.
- The indents incorporated on the inner walls of the cylinder are punched by imported CNC machines in our manufacturing facility.
2.2 Tons of Rice /hr.
4.2 Ton of Rice/hr
1.5KW/2.0HP X 2Nos
415 V/50 Hz
415 V/50 Hz
700 X2 Nos
Over all Dimension LXBXH (mm)