Detailed Product Description
We have developed Indigenous Technology for establishing the Iron Ore Pelletization Plant and Iron Ore Beneficiation Plant.
The quality of Pellets are very high in terms of Tumbler Index (+95%) and the Abrasive Index is very low resulting in low generation of Fines in the either Transportation or Sponge Production. The very high Crushing Strength could also be attained (upto 950Kg/Pellet). We have the Plants ranging from 20TPD to 970TPD capacity based on Grate-Kiln Technology. The Produced Pellets are having very high Grade of Fe contents (+65% Fe).
We have also designed the Plant as per the requirement, that is the Plant can be either Stand-alone Unit or It can also be integrated with existing Sponge Plant, resulting in On-line production of Sponge Iron directly from Iron Ore Fines. This process becomes very economical as no external heat is required all the waste heat from the existing Sponge Plant is utilized through the recouperation duct assembly.
- High Grade Pellet (+65% Fe)
- High Tumbler Index (+95)
- High reducibility because of High Porosity
- High Crushing Strength( +200 Kg/Pellet)
- Low Production Cost (around Rs 800/MT and for Integrated Plant Rs250/MT)
- Can be Integrated easily with Existing Sponge Plant without changing or shutdown the existing plant unit.
- Plant ranges from 100TPD to 970TPD.
- Both Hematite and Magnetite can be used without any changes in the Plant or Mechanism. Both type of Mineral can be used either separately or jointly and the resultant Pellet is in the form of Hematite only.
- All the spares and machines are indigenously made, resulting in no hassle in replacing the spares in future as well as economical in cost.
The best results have been found by using the Magnetite Type of Iron Ore.
The Beneficiation Plant is capable to upgrade the Mineral upto the +5 % Fe gain. We have also designed to remove the Silica, Alumina and Phosphorus content of the Iron Ore comfortably upto the minimum required level, resulting in very high grade Iron Concentrate.
- High Efficiency of the Plant
- Low operating cost (Rs 50/MT)
- High yield of concentrated Ore (+64% Fe)
- Silica, Alumina, and Phosphorus removal from the Feed materials is done.
- Very high concentrated Iron Ore (upto +74% Fe) is also possible.
- Plant are in the range of 30, 50, 100, 200, 500 TPH
- The very Economical & Feasible in terms of Capital investment.
- Further could also be upgraded to Pellet Plant.
- Low Grade Iron Ore can also be used to be upgraded specially Ore with BHQ, BHJ, Laminated (Soft or Hard Type) can also be fed, by adding some minor modification and add-ons.
- All spares and machineries are Indigeniously made resulting in availibility and cost benifit.