Detailed Product Description
iTouch Whiteboard Touch Screens for Very Large Projected Displays
iTouch Whiteboard turns any front or rear projected screen into an interactive touch screen. Custom-sized interactive whiteboards up to 120" built with optical touch screens in conjunction with projection equipment enable highly effective tools for teaching and presentation in classroom, conference or boardroom environments.
Operate writing, drawing and presentation software simply by moving your finger across the screen. All standard mouse functions are supported: click, right-click, double-click and drag. You can draw, write, move/edit objects and scroll through menus.
Project any software, such as a spreadsheet or animation, and operate the program by touching the screen. In addition, high-quality, specialised interactive whiteboard applications are readily available.
- Any surface can be used including glass or standard whiteboard
- Front or rear projection
- Serial interface or plug-and-play USB connection
- Clear glass for luminous image clarity
- Accurate touch sensitivity
- Activation: Light touch; no pressure necessary
- Stylus: Finger, hand, or any pointer
- Multi-touch: Can discern two distinct touch points
- Once-only, factory calibration; no drift
- Drivers: HID compliant plug-and-play USB connection; No additional drivers needed
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000