Detailed Product Description
We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as the leading manufacturers of all types of Lamp Making machineries in India.
After our sustained efforts, we have successfully designed and manufactured latest sophisticated machineries such as..
1. General Lighting Service Lamp making Machinery with a production capacity range of 3000, 5000 and 7500 lamps per shift with high accuracy and lowest shrinkage bulbs for different wattage ranging from night lamps to 500 watts with B.C Caps and Screw Caps.
2. Fluorescent Tube Lamp making Machinery with a capacity of 3000 / 5000 tube lamps per shift, also suitable to produce lamps ranging from one foot 10 watts, two feet 20 watts, four feet 40 watts, 5 feet 65/80 watts fluorescent tube lamps.
3. Sodium Vapour Lamp and Mercury Vapour Lamp making machinery required to manufacture in all ranges and different wattages with manufacturing capacity of 300 lamps and 2000 lamps per shift.
4. Automatic Leadinwire Welding Machine with manufacturing capacity of 20,000 pieces per shift of 8 Hrs.
5. Auto Lamps making Machinery required to produce Auto Lamps suitable for all voltages, and different cap sizes, with a capacity to manufacture 3000,5000 lamps per shift.
6. Complete Plant for Manufacture of Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL) with production capacity of 3000 pcs / 8 Hrs shift required to produce H & Õ type lamps ranging from 5w, 7w, 9w & 11w.
7. Precision Import substitution Spare Parts and Components required for GLS/FTL and other plants are also manufactured by us.
Our unit currently employs highly qualified engineers, designers, technicians, skilled operators, and marketing experts, selected from all over India.
Due to current fast growing market for lamps, we have installed our own Lead-in-wire manufacturing facility. Since the machinery are designed and manufactured by us, we have high maintenance expertise which will never hamper bulk production and meet customer delivery schedules.
We have an R & D Division with latest technology and infra structure to test inputs, such as raw materials and finished goods used on Machineries.
Complete chain of machineries and product testing equipments are produced by us. Each and every equipment are designed for simpler and safety use to machine operators. Both automatic and semi-automatic machinery requires less cost of maintenance, designed for higher quality, maximum output, with minimum shrinkage of raw materials.
The process is strictly monitored with stringent quality systems and procedures as per ISO 9001:2000 standards to maintain utmost customer satisfaction.
LEAD-IN-WIRES are one the most important component and forms a nucleus in manufacture of Lamps and Picture Tubes since it conducts electricity to the filament and acts as sealing component from glass to metal. It also provides resistance upto specified requirements. Based on individual applications the specifications are selected by the Lamp manufacturers.
The major applications of Lead-in-wires are
|Type Typical ||Applications|
|Single Length ||Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL),|
|Two Part ||Halogen lamps. Neon Indicators, |
Glow Lamps, TL Starters
|Three Part ||General Lighting Service Lamps (GLS),|
Fluorescent Tube Lamps (FTL)
Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL),
Sodium Vapour & Mercury Vapour
Lamps (HPSV & HPMV)
High Intensity Discharge Lamps (HID)
Picture Tube & Electron Tube
Send your message to this supplier
Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.