Detailed Product Description
IBEAM Solar Street Lighting System
- Energy saving LED light
- Powered by 40W solar module
- Independent standalone solar street lighting system
- Two 12V 15AH @ C20 batteries
- Solar Energy-packed to work for 4 continuous days even in absence of sufficient sunlight.
- Automatic Dusk to Dawn Operation, once installed the iBeam automatically switches on at nightfall and switches off at daybreak.
- 4m height pole.
Lamp Source White LED (colour temp. 5000k to 6500k typically) with efficiency of 100 lm/W
IP compliant LED
Input power consumption 7 Watt
Input operating voltage 12V DC Nominal (8V to 30V)
Driver Constant current driver
Driver efficiency 80%
- Overload / short circuit
- Input under voltage / over solar voltage
- Driver turned ON without LEDs (Open circuit)
- Adequate thermal design for protection of LEDs and to maintain colour
- Minimum of 8 Lux at a height of 12ft, covering minimum of 8ft diameter area and spread of light sufficient for 10m spacing between poles.
- Long life of up to 50,000 hours.
Lightpole, Luminaire, Support-Structure, Battery Box:
- Corrosion resistant painting with 2 coats of primer
- Grouting bars attached to pole
- Lockable battery box compartment
Solar Module & Mounting Structure
- One 40W solar module (polycrystalline) TBP1240M
- Angle of inclination 0 to 450 from horizontal plane
- Mounting - pole mounting type.
Luminaire Support Arm
- Direction adjustability - Yes
- Height adjustability - Yes
- Application - Outdoor
- Type - Pole supported
- No. Of Lamps - One
- Type of Lamp - 7W(LED)
- Reflector - provided
- Weather proofing - provided
Battery and Box Assembly
- Type of battery Lead Acid Sealed, maintenance free.
- Battery size two 12V-15AH, C20
- Maintenance not required
- Battery box In line with pole with industrial lock
The Ibeam is ideal for
Streets, Campuses, Industries, Flyovers, Residential layouts, SEZs, Yards.. Etc.
Price : Rs. 26,325.00 (US $560.10)
TATA BP SOLAR INDIA LIMITED a joint venture of the Tata Power Company, India and BP Solar, USA. They have a technology that is truly state-of-the-art, a team that shares the companys vision and commitment to renewable energy, an enviable and innovative product range, a track record that any organization would be proud of and a sales graph that moves in just one direction : Upwards !
We have a great range of products to offer for both domestic and industrial applications such as solar water heaters, solar lighting systems, solar street lights, solar power packs, solar blinkers, solar building integrated photovoltaic panels and many more.
Rajesh K C
Divine Energy Systems