Detailed Product Description
Working with sensitive productsa cotton glove can provide protection to the surface of photographic material,paper collectibles, crafts, artwork, and precious items sensitive to the humantouch. Personal use includes medical and sanitary application where clean handsare preferred or required.
Light industrial uses includethe use as a liner for perspiration absorption in rubber gloves, clean roomsand inspection processing. Clean white gloves also create a professionalpresentation for servers at formal dinners, flag bearers, .
These white stretchable (toabout a single layer) gloves are cottonand "one size will generally fit most." They have high dexterity, arereusable, washable and hand to hand reversible. We have both woman's gloveswhich are equal to a size 7 and a men's gloves which are equal to a size 9.They are available in a light weight, medium weight, heavy weight and a lightweight 14" glove.and above sizes
This gloves available intwo types,with out rubber band, with rubber band formore grep.
These Gloves Literally HaveDozens of Uses:
- Use as a glove liner beneath rubber gloves to absorb perspiration.
- Can be worn in a receiving line.
- Protect hands when doing crafts projects.
- Protecting products from fingerprints when doing inspection work or packaging.
- When applying a hand cream before bedtime to protect the bedding and maximize absorption. This is a great treatment for severely chapped hands!
- When doing a variety of household cleaning chores such as dusting.
- Entertaining as a clown or magician.
- When putting on a pair of delicate hosiery to prevent the possibility of snags or runs from your fingernails.
- Working with a stamp collection, photos, negatives, gems, jewelry, crystal, artwork, sterling silver.
- When working with film, negatives or slides.
- When working with postcards and other paper collectibles.
- Worn as Servers Gloves for waiters and waitresses at a formal dinner.
- Worn at special functions by patriotic organizations like the Daughters of the American Revolution, American Legion Auxiliary and the Colonial Dames XVII, etc.
- Worn by a flag bearer at a ceremony
NOTE: THIS LINER CAN BE USED EITHER LEFT OR RIGHT HAND. ONE SIZE FITSXL, L & M (They stretch a bit) These heavy cotton glove liners will extendthe life of your racquetball glove by providing an absorption barrier betweenyour hand and glove. They can also add stability to your grip and reduceracquet twist. Washable and reusable, these liners last a long time. I have usedthem for years. Just remember to switch gloves and liners frequently and youwill see increased glove life as well as save dollars on glove replacement overthe long term. Quantity discount/shipping available - contact seller.