Detailed Product Description
Detailed Selling Lead Description
Metamizole Sodium Injection
[(2,3-dihydro-1,5-dimethyl-3-oxo-2-phenyl-1H-pyrazol-4-yl)methylamino] Methane Sulfonic acid Sodium Salt. mono hydrate
Antipyretic, antalgic agent. Treatment for muscular pain, rheumatism, fever diseases and hernial pain.
USAGE AND DOSAGE:
Intramuscular administration. Dose: equine, cattle: 310g; goat, sheep: 12g; swine: 13g.; dog: 0.3-0.6g.
Intravenous administration. Dose : Equine, cattle: 36 g.
1. In long term using, may cause granulacytopenia, must often count the white cells;
2. may inhibit the formation of thrombogen, bleeding become heavier.
1. Not suitable for injection in acupuncture point, especially for joint site. For prevent amyotrophy and obstruction of joint function.
2. Dont combine with chloropromazine for prevent the acute descend of body temperature;
3. Dont combine with barbiturates and phenylbutasone, because interaction each other influence enzyme of microsomes.
WITHDRAWAL TIME: Before slaughter 28 days, milk 7 days, egg 7 days.
PRESENTATIONS: 10 ml : 3 g.
PACKAGE: 50ml/glass bottle, 100ml/glass bottle
STORAGE: Tightly store protecting from light.
PERIOD OF VALIDITY: 2 years