Detailed Product Description
Company in Industry: Complex Engineering Product Manufacturing with Retailing
Problems before implementing MobileERP / ERPWEB Software:
- No clear definition of process existed
- No clear document formats standardization existed
- No clear Bill of Materials and Process definition existed
- All data for accounts, customers, suppliers, materials & products where lying in multiple softwares, paper based systems and many MS Office files with different people in different departments.
- No vision of how all the data would work in integrated fashion.
- Weak I.T Department with minimum knowledge existed to take ERP Responsibility and make all departments work towards ERP Success.
- No MIS System in place for reports to TOP Management.
- Stable Networking between Factory and Office was big issue.
MobileERP / ERPWEB Processes Implemented with 20 roles:
- CRM: Forecast / Sales Planning/Budgeting à Marketing à Sales Order Processing à Retail Distribution à Sales Invoicing / Receipts à Ledger
- SCM: ROP/MRP1 based Purchase Planning/Budgeting à Purchase Order Processing à Stores à IQC à Purchase Invoice / Payments à Ledger
- MRP: MRP2 based Production Planning/Budgeting à Production Order Processing à Shopfloor à Line QA à Maintenance Management
- HRM: Shift Planning/Manpower Budgeting à Recruitment à Leave à Attendance à Payroll à Employee Tax/Performance Management
- FRM: Ledger / Voucher Management à Cost Center Management à Management Reporting
- QMS: ISO Documentation / Reports, 6-Sigma PCB Benchmarking, 6-Sigma Projects definition.
Scenario after MobileERP / ERPWEB Implementation:
- CRM: Accurate Forecasting resulted into accurate marketing and production planning using CRM. Sales Orders recording started for first time. Retail Distribution up to small retail shops and distributor levels improved because of sales order recording and proper distribution planning. MIS was greatly improved using CRM.
- SCM: Purchase decisions where shifted from just experience and gut reactions based to scientifically accurate purchasing decisions based on ROP and MRP. Stores control improved using barcode based techniques. QC improved using improved connectivity via PLCs to ERP. MIS was greatly improved using SCM.
- MRP: Production shifted from urgency based and order based to accurate forecast base. Stock levels for finished goods where well maintained now using accurate MRP based Production Planning. Shop floor recording resulted into identification of in-efficient processes, work centers, machines and operators and that resulted into line efficiency improvements. MIS was greatly improved using MRP.
- HRM: Automatic attendance recording and self-service based Leave process resulted into automatic Payroll preparation. Leave Approvals where given through SMSes. Leave can also be applied through SMSes. Computerizing Recruitment process using online website resulted into increased applications and better inflow of quality manpower into company. Tax calculations and statutory employment records where generated automatically which resulted into faster results for everybody. MIS was greatly improved with implementation of HRM.
- FRM: Automatic posting from Sales and Purchase Invoice resulted into auto Ledger Management. Auto posting from Claims, Payroll, resulted into simplification and automation of accounting. Accurate cost center allocations resulted into cost center based costing. Accounting and Management reports now can be produced on the fly with real time business data. MIS was greatly improved using FRM.
- QMS: With proper business goals now in place and CTQ Critical to Quality parameters where well defined, a system of finding 6-sigma for those business performance goals where established. This resulted into identification of failures and gave managers reason to perform to achieve their green belt and black belt status. Audits for ISO became online and easy. No more document control problems existed. Top management now knows which manager performs better then other?. Which department works more accurately without delays, defects and huge costs?. Etc.
- Codeless Software development tool SoftRobot reduced cycletime and delivery time for changes recommended in software.
- Our 11 years of ERP Implementation experience resulted into faster implementation methodology and strategy.
- Total solutions with Hardware, Software and Services combined into one price resulted into easier visualization of entire project expenditure and its control.
- Web, Mobile and SMS based software resulted into wider applicability of software on wide range of devices.
- Operating ERP Software like operating a simple website makes software more acceptable over wide range of users, since even a small child knows how to use website.