Detailed Product Description
MULTI COLUMN DISTILLATION PLANT
- To produce sterile, pyrogen free confirming to IP/P specification.
- Low maintenance as there are no moving parts except feed pump.
- The unit can be generate 50 % higher output by increasing pressure of steam.
- All contact parts made of SS316.
- Quality of Distilled Water -Deionised mineral water with a maximum conductivity of 5 microsemens/cm2.
- Pressure-Feed Water - 1Kg/cm2 higher than boiler steam pressure
- Cooling Water-Normal tap water with hardness less tahn 90 ppm of CACO.
- Supply Steam-Dry saturated free from oil etc.
- Max. Load-Pump 2KW & boiler -24 KW.
- Inner stage heat transfer principle.
- Pre-heated feed water is fed to the 1st column, wherein it is heated by steam. Due to heat transfer & surface evaporation of feed water, part of it is converted into steam.
- Condencing vapour from the last stage is used as heating vapour from next stage. The process is repeated through the last column, each column working at a lower Pr. & temp. than previous one.
- Due to the Pr. difference between columns, the energy supplied to the 1st column is repeatedly reused in the system.
- External source of heat energy is used only in 1st column & only vapour in last column is condensed with external cooling water.