Detailed Product Description
NAAC Accreditation assistance comprising of LOI Submission, Preparation of Institutional Eligibilty Quality Assessment, Preparing institute during Peer review visit, Peer review, final assessment.
Overview of the NAAC requirements
NAAC has identified the following seven criteria to serve as the basis of its assessment procedures:
- Curricular Aspects
- Teaching-Learning and Evaluation
- Research, Consultancy and Extension
- Infrastructure and Learning Resources
- Student Support and Progression
- Governance and Leadership
- Innovative practices
1.Helping the institution to undergo ONLINE submission of application. (The other milestones shall start only after successful creation of Tracking ID)
2. Helping the institution in the documentation of IEQA process (Institutional Eligibility for Quality Assessment)
3. Complete Documentation of Self Study Report and Self Assessment Report for both Colleges and Universities
4. Preparing the Institution for Peer Team Visit with specialised training for all the stake holders in the instituion so that the institution can handle in confidence all the parameters of on site visit by Peer Team Members.