Detailed Product Description
DC voltage range:40-980V (optional).
Allowable electric net voltage range: 175-265V (single phase);304-450V (three phases).
Allowable electric net frequency range:50-60Hz.
Power factor: >0.99
Night power expenditure: 0W.
1) Controlled by CPU, to keep the stability of the unit
2) Inverter grid-connected output, can follow up the utility grid in millisecond, completeness synchronization to the utility grid
3) When utility grid test by inverter in three seconds is normal, grid-connected inverter start to work. make sure the inverter will not damage by frequency wave
4) It will lock the unit automatically in less than 10ms when the utility grid interrupted or over-voltage or under-voltage
5) Protection against short-circuit and overload
6) Output power invariableness.(normal DC voltage)
7) When wind power or solar power shortage, DC voltage drop, grid-connected inverter output power will reduce. When DC over low achieve inverter DC protect point, inverter will automatically lock and stop work, when DC restores, it will start the unit automatically again
8) When wind power over-voltage (such as typhoon), or solar intensity over strong, DC over voltage, inverter will automatically lock itself. When DC restores, inverter will start to work automatically again
9) communication ports:RS232,RS485,USB(optional)
10) DC to AC high transfer efficiency up to 90---96%