Detailed Product Description
Turn 1 PC into the Equivalent of 7 PCs!
NComputings new patent pending technology allows you to create a small network of up to seven users perPC easily and affordably. No hassles configuring a router, switch or a hub just plug it in; load our terminalserver software and youre ready to go.
What is Xtenda X300?
The Xtenda X300 is a new way to expand your existing computer by simply adding a PCI card andconnecting our multi-user terminal boxes. Each PCI card has three (3) RJ45 output ports and three (3)terminal boxes so you can easily connect more users via CAT 5 cable. A limit of two (2) PCI cards maybe used with each computer thus, Xtending 1 PC to 7 users!
How does it work?
Todays computers are so fast and powerful its like having a super computer thats being under utilized.The Xtenda X300 and our Terminal Server software take advantage of the excess computing power andredistributing it to each computer terminal. Everyone connected receives the same speed andperformance of the Host PC, plus each user works independently and securely from each other.
- PCI Card: 120mm(W) x 65mm(H) with PCI standard bracket
- Multi Box: 110mm(W) x 65mm(H) x 28mm(D)
- Suported Operating Systems
- Compatible with Linux and Windows.
- Minimum System, Requirements
- CPU: Any PC with a 1.0 GHz processor or higher (Up to 3 X300 Multi Boxes can be connected to the X300 PCI card).
- RAM: 512 MB or more.
- Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, and optional speakers for each X300 Multi Box.
- The quantity of users recommended for a host PC depends greatly on the software used, and the type of user.