Detailed Product Description
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Product Suite
Turn Talk into Type
Most people speak over 120 words per minute but type less than 40 words per minute. What if you could create email, documents and spreadsheets simply by speaking? What if you could control your PC just by talking to it, starting programs, using menus, surfing the web?
This isnt Star Trek or HAL from the Space Odyssey saga; its Dragon NaturallySpeaking, the worlds best-selling speech recognition software. This revolutionary and easy-to-use product gives you everything you need to be more efficient with your PC. Turn your voice into text three times faster than most people type with up to 99% accuracy. Its so easy, you can use it right out of the box. It learns to recognize your voice instantly and continually improves the more you use it.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking works with the most commonly used desktop applications, including Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, AOL and more! Just about anything you do now by typing can be done faster using your voice. Create and edit documents or emails. Open and close applications. Control your mouse and entire desktop.
The biggest reason more people worldwide rely on Dragon NaturallySpeaking: it works. With more than 175 awards for accuracy and ease of use, its the undisputed leader in speech recognition software. If you want to get more done, more quickly, just say the word and Dragon NaturallySpeaking will transform your productivity.
Everything You Need to Go Wireless
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred Wireless includes everything you need to control your computer wirelessly. Youll get the same great dictation results without the wires.
This special edition of Dragon includes a Plantronics® Calisto headset with Bluetooth USB adapter kit in the box:
- Universal and highly comfortable design, adjustable to left or right ear
- Up to 33 feet (10 m) range
- Up to 8 hours talk time
- Includes USB Bluetooth adapter for plug-and-play PC connectivity
- Includes convenient USB headset charging cable
With Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred Wireless, you can talk to your computer and watch your spoken words instantly appear in documents, email and instant messages. You can even surf the Web just by speaking! Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 turns your voice into text three times faster than most people type with up to 99% accuracy. It learns to recognize your voice instantly, and continually improves the more you use it! Just use your voice to dictate and edit in virtually any Windows application, including Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and AOL. This revolutionary and easy-to-use product gives you everything you need to get started, including a high-quality headset.
Up to 99% Accurate and Three Times Faster than Typing
Most people speak over 120 words per minute, but type less than 40 words a minute. That means you can create documents and emails about three times faster with Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Dragon never makes a spelling mistake, and it actually gets smarter the more you use it!
Easy to Use
Dragon NaturallySpeaking installs quickly and requires no special script reading. New on-screen help and tutorials will make you an expert user in no time.
Use with Many Windows Programs
Use your voice to dictate, edit and control applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and AOL.
NEW Search the Web and Your Computer with Dragon Voice Shortcuts
Use Dragon Voice Shortcuts to quickly search for information on the Web or on your own computer. Need to find some information on the Web? Just say Search the Web for global warming articles, Search Wikipedia for George Washington Carver, or Search eBay for Batman comic books. Searching the Web or your computer has never been faster or easier.
Use Dragon NaturallySpeaking with Nuance-approved Bluetooth headsets.
Be Productive on the Go
Dictate into any Nuance-certified handheld device for automatic transcription when you synch with your PC.
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® / 1 GHz processor or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors will yield faster performance. Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista)
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB (2 GB for localized non-English versions)
- L2 Cache: 512 KB
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows XP SP2 or higher, 32-bit
- Windows 2000 SP4 or higher
- Windows Vista or Windows Vista SP1, 32-bit
- DVD-ROM drive (required for installation)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download available at )
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included), Creative® Labs Sound Blaster® 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording, speakers (required for playback of recorded speech and text to speech features)
- For Bluetooth wireless microphone support, please visit
- A Web connection is required for activation
During the install process the software checks to make sure your system meets these minimum requirements. If you do not meet the requirements, the software will not be installed.
* This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition. Recommended Specifications
Language Versions Available
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® / 2.4 GHz processor (1.6 GHz dual core processor) or equivalent AMD processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- L2 Cache: 1 MB
- American English
- Australian English
- Southern Asian English
- Indian English
- UK English
- Teen English