Detailed Product Description
O4Di is a clean-burning fuel enhancer derived from specific natural seed oil. It can be used with no modification to diesel engines. As a fuel enhancer, it treats many of the problems that other additives address individually. It cleans, lubricates and oxygenates the fuel and protect metal of the engine by forming a protective layer on the parts.
- DECREASES POLLUTION - INCREASES ENGINE LIFE.
- DECREASES LUBRICANT COSTS. - IMPROVES COLD START.
- BOOSTS POWER AND ACCELERATION RESPONSE.
- REDUCES ENGINE WEAR. - DE-CARBONIZES ENGINE.
- LOWERS MAINTAINANCE COST. - INCREASES MILEAGE(APPROX10-15%)
[A] DETERGENT COMPONENT:- HERDET
[B] CETANE BOOSTER:- DETOBOOSE
[C] LUBRICATOR:- GRESMO
[D] METAL PART PROTECTOR:- MEPROT
Improves the Air We Breathe
Our fast-deteriorating air quality has prompted lawmakers to implement measures to curb emissions from motor vehicles. Extensive tests show that Oxygen 4 Diesel "O4Di" consistently yields dramatic reduction in exhaust smoke - Particluate Matter.
Improves Engine Performance
Oxygen 4 Diesel "O4Di" improves the quality of diesel by raising its cetane and oxygen content, substantially boosting combustion efficiency and power output. Its high solvency cleans the injectors and combustion chamber of carbon deposits .
Preserves Our Fragile Environment
Oxygen 4 Diesel "O4Di" is completely biodegradable and contains no toxic or harmful ingredients. It is non-flammable, safe to store and handle, and poses no danger to the natural surroundings. Best of all, Oxygen 4 Diesel "O4Di" is made from a renewable resource.
Brings Real Savings
Actual road trials and motorist testimonials show up to a 25% gain in vehicle mileage that is typical with blend ratios of as little as 200:1. Extra power, longer service intervals and less engine wear-equate to substantial savings.
Usage Guide (Diesel Engines Only)
1. Oxygen 4 Diesel "O4Di" is miscible with petroleum diesel at any ratio. Blending in higher ratios will not harm the engine. But blending higher than recommended rate doesnt mean better performance.
2. Add 0.1% to 0.05% (1000:1/2000:1 ratio) into the fuel tank each time before filling with diesel for total engine clean-up (injection declogging and system decarbonizing). Thereafter, a lower ratio can be maintained to sustain the benefits.
3.0.1%-0.05% Blend(400:1/200:1 ratio) dissolves petroleum-based fuel deposits. When using O'4'Di in older vehicles, check fuel filters frequently. Change filters as necessary.
4. Painted surfaces and rubber parts should be cleaned upon contact with Oxygen 4 Diesel "O4Di". Containers should be kept sealed and contents consumed within one year.
5. Oxygen 4 Diesel "O4Di" is not advisable for use in defective engines such as those with loose compression, pumping oil, or with worn out and enlarged fuel nozzle orifices.
And moreover with FUEL PRICES sky rocketing, a cost & environment saving intiative is always a welcome.