Detailed Product Description
|COLOR BRIDGE® coated|
|match solids in process and RGB|
PANTONE® COLOR BRIDGE illustrates how PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® Colors will reproduce in CMYK on coated stock. Although many can be successfully rendered, there are a large majority that cannot due to the limitations of the four-color process as compared to using pre-mixed inks. The fan guide displays 1,089 solid PANTONE Colors alongside their closest four-color process match. In addition to CMYK screen tint percentages provided for each process color, sRGB and HTML values are listed for every solid PANTONE Color.
- 157 pages of colors printed on #1 grade coated cover stock.
- 1,089 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® Colors.
- Process matches with CMYK screen tint percentages displayed next to each solid color.
- sRGB and HTML values for solid colors.
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy of checking colors.
- Portable fan guide format.
- One guide, multiple uses.
- Saves money knowing when a spot can be adequately produced in CMYK.
- Screen tint percentages serve as a starting point for adjusting the color match if desired.
- Eliminates undesirable color surprises before incurring costly pre-production and printing expenses.
- Optimally display colors on monitors and Web pages.
- Visualizes solid PANTONE Colors on the most popular paper stock.
- Portable format provides convenience and fast access to color data.