Detailed Product Description
Spigot PS is suitable for pharmacies that operate on a hub-and-spoke model as well as for stand-alone pharmacies. The notable features of PS are:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Highly scalable architecture.
- Effortless and seamless clubbing of requisitions placed by various Sub-Stores to generate indents.
- Ability to reject and record drugs that do not conform to set standards at each stage of the process. Facility includes recording of purchase returns and sales returns.
- It monitors expiry dates of stocked drugs and enables pharmacies to and decide the dispensing order of drugs.
- Ability to record inter-stores transfers of drugs.
- Facility to automatically synchronize data related to stock, masters, and sales between Central Stores and Sub-Stores.
- Designed to automatically include taxes and extra rates while determining the final rate for every drug.
- Very powerful MIS module that helps generate reports on ordered quantity, GRN, rejects, stocks, expired drugs, drugs that are approaching expiry dates. adjustments, sales, and ledger records.
- Feature to record movement of the drugs at every stage, thus enabling the traceability of any particular drug to the batch and order received from a particular supplier/manufacturer.
- Ability to incorporate stock adjustments.
These features substantially meet all the requirements of muti-store pharmacies and also pharmacies with a single store. The solution can also be used by pharmacies attached to hospitals and nursing homes and thus can be integrated with Spigot Software’s HIS solutions.
Pharmacy Or Medicine Software
Send your message to this supplier
Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters, English only.