Detailed Product Description
APPLICATION :As growth supplement for better crop output. (MICRONURIETS)
It contains purine, Auxin, Giberrelins with associated Amino Acids (Naturally occurring) & Organic Nitrogenous Compound. It also contains essential plant nutrients like Zn, K, Ca, Mg, Bo, etc. in required quantities for the agricultural crop.
- Role & Benefit of AGRO-M: -
- Enhances overall growth and development of the plant.
- Helps flower initiation and bud initiation
- Reduces flower and fruit droppings.
- Helps to produce uniform size of fruits.
- Helps to produce greater and quality yield of agricultural crops.
- In case of TEA it reduces number of dormant vegetative buds, thus giving more number of plucking points.
- Enhances different type of plant Bio-Synthesis which directly or indirectly involves in producing better and quality crop.
- Helps effective utilization of different types of nutrients with in the plant system, absorb from the soil and environment.
- Use Recommendations of AGRO-M: -
- AGRO-M @ 1.5 ml. to be mixed thoroughly per Ltr. of water and to be sprayed on the foliage of the crop after 30 days of crop sowing / planting at least 4-5 times at an interval of 20 – 25 days or as per need of the crop the time interval may be re-worked either downward or upward.
AGRO-M Composition: -
Nitrogen - 10.00%., Potassium - 1.50%., Calcium - 1.00%., Boron - 0.30%., Zn - 3.00%.,
Mn. - 0.50%., Mg - 0.50%., IBA (Indol Butaric Acid) - 0.003%., Gibrellic Acid - 0.003%.,
Cytokiline - 0.002%., Other Ingredients - approx. 55%., Rest Diluent water.
Ph - 3-4., Color - Green