Detailed Product Description
* prefabrication,easy to install and uninstall
* Precision works, long life-span for use
* Lightness, easy to transport and relocate
* Using several times and recycling, economy and environment protecting
* High strength and stiffness,high weight bearing
* Fireproofing waterproofing
* Earthquake proofing and wind proofing
* Antisepsis and dampproofing
* Sound insulation and heat insulation.
THE STRUCTURE CAN BE EXTENDED TO ANY EXTENT AND CAN BE MODIFIED ACCORDING TO CUSTOMERS DEMAND.FOLLOWING ARE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE BUILDING.
Frame Work of Walls
The wall panel shall be made out of 65 mm thick and 16 kg./D panel sandwiched of EPS (Insulated material) with G.I. Sheets 0.63mm thick
Frame Work of Floor Base
The framework of platform shall be made of MS Steel Pipes 50 X 25 mm grid of 600 X 600 mm.
on the frame marine hardwood board of 16mm is fixed,
Level Above Ground
The entire structure shall be raised above the ground level by 6" to 8" or more using steel supports (iron joints) depend on ground condition.
The wooden flush doors shall be made out of textures-coated exterior grade. The dimensions of the door will be (7'3') with alluminium handles,
L-drops for locking arrangements.
MS Steel 16 guage (RHS) sliding windows with 4-mm glass will be provided..
Exterior with textured, waterproof and fire resistant polymer coatings, interior with Oil Bound distemper in inner walls of disired colour combination.
The roof will also be made out of 75 mm / 20 kg / D thick sandwiched panel of EPS (Insulated material) finish with G.I. Sheets 0.63mm thick.The lower portion of the panels forms the ceiling of cabin.
Marine hardwood board is applied on the floor frame if model is elevated with RHS frame. Flooring is done with poly vinyl flooring 1.5mm thick.
75 mm / 20 kg / DEPS (insulated material) is used for roof and walls.