Detailed Product Description
The PROXTISI has been launched specially to meet the requirementsofIndian customers of proximity card reading system. It usesGEMPLUSinterface & GEMPLUS card which are known globally for theirworldclass acceptability & performance segment.
Thetechnological advancement in the access control of systemshasfacilitated the use of proximity card reading in the automationsystemwith the use of micro-computer based intelligent electronics.Theequipment uses state of art technology to interact with thecommandcard & ensures the positive identification of the personnelbeforegranting access. Download Literature in pdf format.
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
Theavailability of the equipment for use is prompted by a messagedisplayedon a Liquid Crystal Display of the equipment. When aproximity card ispresented in front of the reader antenna of theequipment, its presenceis sensed by the device & a 13.56 MHz RFsignal is generated overthe antenna to the card. Data transmission isachieved using modulationon the carrier. Thus contents of the card areread by the reader &communicated to the control room computersystem on the MODBUS.
Computersystem in the control room checks the card contents for itsvalidity& replies to the PROXTISI accordingly. PROXTISI promptsthe user onthe LCD display about validation. The access for thefurther operationof the automation system is thus granted to the user.In case of thecard contents are not validated by the host, the same iscommunicated tothe user on the display & the user is prompted totake the necessaryaction.Theelectrical power, necessary for the equipment operationshould be giventhrough the Intrinsically safe Interface (IS Interface)of Teltechonly. This is required as the IS interface ensures theelectricalenergy entering into the equipment is to be kept within thesafethreshold levels. It also provides the necessary intrinsicallysafecommunications interface for the serial link with the host.
- Contact Less (Proximity).
| Power Supply || |
- 230V AC +/- 10%, 50hZ (through Teltech IS interface only).
- 16 characters X 2 line alpha numeric dot matrix LCD.
- 16 keys snap action tactile effect keyboard.
- 32 KB firmware.
- 32 KB battery back up memory.
- 1 KB nonvolatile memory.
| Operating Range || |
| Host Interface || |
- 1 no. Serial communication ports configurable as either RS-232C or RS-485.
|Baud Rate || |
|Carrier Frequency |
|Enclosure || |
| Safety || |
- Intrinsically safe as per IS 5780 for use in hazardous area classified under Class I, Div I, Group II A& III B.
|Environment || |
- Temperature : -0o C to 60o C.
- Humidity : 0 to 95% RH non condensing.
|Cards || |
|Number of Read || |
|Chemical Certifation || |
- ISO 10373 compliant ( Alcohol, Fuel B, Sweat etc).
- Cards can be personalised for company name,
Personal Identification Number (PIN).