Detailed Product Description
The PROXTISI has been launched specially to meet the requirements ofIndian customers of proximity card reading system. It uses GEMPLUSinterface & GEMPLUS card which are known globally for their worldclass acceptability & performance segment.
The technological advancement in the access control of systems hasfacilitated the use of proximity card reading in the automation systemwith the use of micro-computer based intelligent electronics. Theequipment uses state of art technology to interact with the commandcard & ensures the positive identification of the personnel beforegranting access. Download Literature in pdf format.
PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION
The availability of the equipment for use is prompted by a messagedisplayed on a Liquid Crystal Display of the equipment. When aproximity card is presented in front of the reader antenna of theequipment, its presence is sensed by the device & a 13.56 MHz RFsignal is generated over the antenna to the card. Data transmission isachieved using modulation on the carrier. Thus contents of the card areread by the reader & communicated to the control room computersystem on the MODBUS.
Computer system in the control room checks the card contents for itsvalidity & replies to the PROXTISI accordingly. PROXTISI promptsthe user on the LCD display about validation. The access for thefurther operation of the automation system is thus granted to the user.In case of the card contents are not validated by the host, the same iscommunicated to the user on the display & the user is prompted totake the necessary action.Theelectrical power, necessary for the equipment operation should be giventhrough the Intrinsically safe Interface (IS Interface) of Teltechonly. This is required as the IS interface ensures the electricalenergy entering into the equipment is to be kept within the safethreshold levels. It also provides the necessary intrinsically safecommunications interface for the serial link with the host.
- Contact Less (Proximity).
| Power Supply || |
- 230V AC +/- 10%, 50hZ (through Teltech IS interface only).
- 16 characters X 2 line alpha numeric dot matrix LCD.
- 16 keys snap action tactile effect keyboard.
- 32 KB firmware.
- 32 KB battery back up memory.
- 1 KB nonvolatile memory.
| Operating Range || |
| Host Interface || |
- 1 no. Serial communication ports configurable as either RS-232C or RS-485.
|Baud Rate || |
|Carrier Frequency |
|Enclosure || |
| Safety || |
- Intrinsically safe as per IS 5780 for use in hazardous area classified under Class I, Div I, Group II A& III B.
|Environment || |
- Temperature : -0o C to 60o C.
- Humidity : 0 to 95% RH non condensing.
|Cards || |
|Number of Read || |
|Chemical Certifation || |
- ISO 10373 compliant ( Alcohol, Fuel B, Sweat etc).
- Cards can be personalised for company name,
Personal Identification Number (PIN).