Detailed Product Description
We are Manufacturer of Pump jack helical gearboxes.
The AGNEE PUMP JACK HELICAL GEARBOXES are widely acceptable and are used in pump jacks for oil (petroleum) exploration from the oil wells.
- The AGNEE Pump Jack Helical Gearbox is made of Close Grain Cast Iron.
- They are rugged, corrosion resistant and absorb shock and vibration.
- The Reducer Gearing is Helical type made from high quality alloy steel, hobbed, case hardened, tempered and surface finish and profile ground to class 10 AGMA quality with a 2.0 Service Factor (Best in the industry). That leads to a very good efficiency and a quiet working condition.
- The shafts are from alloy steel forging or heat treated Bars.
- Bearings are fitted on a ground journal and are taper roller type.
- These are heavy duty units with superior self oiling systems for extended life in the field.
- These units have oil level indicators for easier preventive maintenance.
- The product conforms to the international quality needs.
Available in following Sizes:
- AGNEE 10 (for 10,000 IN.LBS Pump Jacks)
- AGNEE 16 (for 16,000 IN.LBS Pump Jacks)
- AGNEE 25 (for 25,000 IN. LBS Pump Jacks)
- AGNEE 40 (For 40,000 IN.LBS Pump Jacks)