Detailed Product Description
About Brand "NIPPO" :-
Nippo today, is a household name in India. A name synonymous with batteries, manufactured by Nippo Batteries Co. Ltd., (Formerly Known as Indo National Limited). Since its inception in 1972, Nippo has been providing millions of its customers with a quality and performance that is second to none.
Nippo also markets various range of LED torch lights to cater to customer requirements.
Nippo Recently launched LED Emergency Power Backup range products. It has got wide acceptance across the country for its unique products which help in solving the power needs.
Nippo Batteries Co. Ltd., with its corporate office at Chennai, is the first Indian dry battery company to have been certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 international standards and has the ISI mark of quality on all its batteries. Nippo has 35 depots across India and has excellent distribution network with over 4000 stockiest pan India.
Emergency Power Backup Range:-
Nippo has launched a wide range of Emergency Power Backup Range products to take care of the power needs of the people. They are all Rechargeable using sealed lead acid batteries. Super Bright LED?s are used in Lanterns. They also provide light for longer duration. No Need to worry about power cuts. Nippo Rechargable Table Fans unleash fresh air during power cuts.
Rechargable LED Bulb :-
- Low power consumption as compared to CFLs
- Before first time usage, charge for 10 hours
- Several charge / discharge required to achieve full battery capacity
- Recharge at least 10 hours every 3 months during storage
- Set switch to AC position; the unit lights up when the power is on
- Set switch to DC position; the unit lights up automatically when the power is off
- Carton contains 12 units of LED bulb
- Battery: 4V-1Ah Sealed lead acid rechargable battery
- LED: 11*2500 mcd super bright LEDs
- Charging Time: 8 hours approx
- Duration Time: 5 hours approx
- Rated voltage: AC 110V - 280V
- 6 Months Warranty
You can find our entire product range from the below URL :