Detailed Product Description
Screen Printing 9000 SERIES PET INK
9000 SERIES is matt ink designed for the membrane switches of polyester film. The adhesion to polyester film and printability are excellent.
Polyester film/stickers (especially suitable for high-speed printing)
- Excellent printability. Fine patterns can be reproduced.
- Suitable for high-speed printing.
- Excellent adhesion. Ink film is flexible and post-print processing is possible.
- Good resistance to oil, gasoline, alcohol, chemicals and weathering.
- Stable in color-matching.
- Flat and matt finish. Good scratch resistance.
There are 4 types in printing; letterpress, lithography, intaglio and stencil. Stencil is used for screen printing just like mimeograph.
Mesh(=screen) made of fabrics such as polyester is used for stencil. Screen is stretched and fixed to the frame. Resist is coated on the screen to fill up the meshes that are not necessary. Ink goes through the unfilled meshes and are transferred to the substrate.
Screen printing makes it possible to print on wide range of substrates.
Screen printing makes it possible to print on the substrates with various shapes and sizes.
Many kinds of ink are available.