Contact Information

Address: 501,5/Floor,Blkck e,NanchangNo.OneIndustrialZone,NanchangCommunity,Xixiang Shenzhen Guangdong, , , China,
Country: [ China]
Phone: - - 86-0755-13662278466
Mobile: - 86-0755-13662278466
Fax: - - 86-0755-29160491
Easydy is an ISO 9001 electronics manufacturing company, specializing in ODM or OEM for both domestic and the international market, approximately 40% of all products sold are to Europe and the USA, the remaining 60% sold to our domestic, Asian and African market. We also have developed our own local..

Product Showcase

Company Profile

Basic Information

Company Name: Shenzhen Easydy Electronic Technology Co..Ltd 
Year Estblished: 2008
Brands: PRINCE  
Number of Employees:  
Blazeway.com Store:

Factory Information

Sales Volume: USD 100,000 - 500,000  

Share this page

Home | For Buyers | For Suppliers | Services | My Blazelead | Help
About Us | Advertise with Us | Site Map | Contact Us | Country Search | Premium Suppliers
Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z |
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2010-2011 Blazelead.Com. All Rights Reserved.