Detailed Product Description
Working with an offshore provider such as Enventure Technologies gives companies the flexibility to lower prices, increase product demand, attract new customers, and enter new markets. That of course, results in dramatically increased revenue and market expansion opportunities.
Fast, reliable software development services
Enventures streamlined production and processes ensure a fast and reliable global supply for software development companies. Our full-fledged suite of software development services are divided into four groups:
- Product Development Includes requirement analysis, collaborative design, prototyping, incremental development, product testing and software localization.
- Re-engineering and Migration Enables migration and modernization; includes platform support research, functionality transfer review, risk assessment, cost analysis, implementation and new system optimization and tuning.
- Quality Assurance - Includes application reliability, load/stress testing, software testing and test management, test process assessment/improvement, test automation, full software integration testing, release cycle testing and training.
- Maintenance and Support On- and off-site maintenance, bug fixes and troubleshooting, bug tracking and reporting, fine-tuning and product functionality improvement, new feature research and design deployment assistance and implementation.
Software Development Skills and Experience
A few facts about our skills:
- The Enventure team operates within Microsoft, Borland, Sun and Open-Source environments.
- Deployment expertise is inclusive of Desktop, Web, Handheld and Embedded applications.
- Most of our developers are Sun Certified or Microsoft Certified.
Enventure has deep vertical domain expertise within a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, publishing, supply chain, engineering and analytics.
Enventure manages all engagements using the modified Rational Unified Process (RUP), a focus which cultivates an environment to match each client's existing structure, and enhance best practices during regular interactions.