Detailed Product Description
Silicon Poly Crystalline Solar Panels
- Exhaustive Range upto 230watts.
- Manufactured to international specifications and standards.
- Approved by SEC, ISPRA,UL,IECQ (IEC61215),RDSO.
- High Performance
- Maximum reliability and minimum maintenance
- Resistant to water, abrasion, and hail impact
- Lightweight anodised aluminium frame with edge sealant around the laminate.
- Series connected Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells
- Toughened High Transmision Glass
- Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Encapsulant
- Anodised Aluminium Frame
- Weather resistant Frame seal
- Hinged weather-proof lid
- Captive screws
- Three cable gland (standard)
Building integrated PV, Corrosion protection, Domestic lighting, Domestic Power, Grid connected Power Plants, Medical Refrigeration, Navigational aids, Offshore Power, Railway Signalling, Rural Electrification, Solar Lanterns, Street Lighting, Telecommunications, Telemetry, Water Pumping.
TATA BP SOLAR INDIA LIMITED a joint venture of the Tata Power Company, India and BP Solar, USA. They have a technology that is truly state-of-the-art, a team that shares the companys vision and commitment to renewable energy, an enviable and innovative product range, a track record that any organization would be proud of and a sales graph that moves in just one direction : Upwards !
We have a great range of product to offer for both domestic and industrial applications such as solar water heaters, solar lighting systems, solar street lights, solar power packs, solar cookers, solar blinkers, solar building integrated photovoltaic panels and many more.
Currently we supply wide range of PV Solar panels from 10w to 165w.
Price: From 35w to 80w panels -- $2.5/watt (Rs.110/watt) of panel.
From 10w to 30w panels -- $3/watt (Rs.132/watt) of panel
Rajesh K C