Detailed Product Description
Lyzer Inclined Binocular Steroscopic Microscope :Equipped with one pair of 10x or 15x large field eye peices and 2x & 4x OR 1x & 3X Sliding Objectives in plywood cabinet.
- Flat and Sharp image, erect and unreversed.
- Wide field eye pieces.
- Paracfocal from high to low power quick changing sliding motion of objectives.
- Long working distance and large field of view.
- Binocular Tubes inclined at 45°, with adjustable interpupillary distance.
- Direct measurement on specimens with optional eye pieces.
- Sturdy rack and pinion for focusing.
- Simple base with round summica plate.
Slide Objectives :2x and 4x or 3x & 5x
Eye Pieces :WF10x or wf 15x
Magnification :20x to 60x or 30x to 75x
Optionally : :also available with pole type stand and extension piller, Biult In base light