Detailed Product Description
Triphala is a composite herbal preparation containing equal proportions of Haritaki, Amalaki and Bibhitaki.
- Haritaki: It is a rasayana for the eyes and good for the digestive system. It helps enhance the absorption of nutrients in food. Haritaki is a yogavahini, which means that it cleanses the channels and is absorbed quickly by the body. In addition, the Charaka Samhita says that Haritaki is all-dosha balancing.
- Amalaki: It is also a rasayana, which means that it has longevity-enhancing and disease-defying qualities. The Charaka Samhita says that it is the best among rejuvenative herbs. It is an excellent source of Vitamin C, and is the most concentrated and absorbable source of the vitamin in the plant kingdom. It also contains other absorbable minerals that nourish the skin, the blood and the whole body. Because of its high content of Vitamin C, it is a powerful antioxidant.
- Bibhitaki: It is ideal for pacifying both Pitta and Kapha, and that it cleanses the nutritive fluid (Rasa Dhatu), the blood, the muscle and the fat tissue. Sushruta points out the bhedana effect of this fruit, which means that because of its heating quality it clears the clogged channels almost as if drilling them clear.
Benefits of Triphala Juice
- It helps in curing the viral infection and leukemia.
- Tribal helps in expelling stones from the urinary tracts.
- It helps in natural colon cleansing and also used in relieving constipation.
- It is helpful in reducing the lipid levels in the liver and heart.
- It helps in reducing the excessive weight.