Detailed Product Description
DIGITEK automatic water level controller
digitek ECO-01 WATER LEVEL CONTROLLER
Visual Indications : Two sump levels, Two over head tank indication. Flow, motor on, dry run, power on.
Features: automatically starts the motor when senses water in pipe line and stops motor at tank full.If water supply interrupts it does not allow the motor to run in waste.
Works on: 230V AC 50Hz.
System's power consumption: Three units in a year.
This Water level controllers Indicator is highly recommended for metro cities or areas where drinking water is supplied through pipelines which are further distributed in homes, hotels, societies etc. Its has the following unique feature:
1) When tank is in reserve mode or empty it automatically starts the motors if water is present in the pipeline.
2) If water is present in the line it indicates the presence on the unit.
3) It indicates water levels reaching in tank, which is helpful if there are open taps, blockage, leakage or damage in the pipeline connected to the upper head, ground or the desired storage tank.
4) It green colored 2 level indications (half tank & full tank) of water in tank as well as 2 level indications (foot valve level & half tank) of sump tank.
5) On motor symbol green colored indication for motor ON & red colored indication for dry run of motor.
6) Has rocker switch to select Auto/manual operation.
7) Has soft touch NEED button to switch ON the motor irrespective of any level in the overhead tank
At large our systems not only help you but your neighbors and society also as it reduces the wastage of water by cutting down any further overflow than what you need.